What is masala chai
Masala chai is an emotion for all chai lovers. before diving into masala tea benefits, let us know about masala chai. Masala chai is the one that a lot of people live on. With the goodness of Indian spices, the chai is taken to different terrains of flavour and health benefits that bring out the best of Indian ayurveda. What exactly does the masala chai contain:
- Lemon grass
And any other edible spice that goes well with chai is included in the masala chai. Many of these ingredients come directly as a mixture of tea powder and spices. You might also make a spice masala chai powder by dry roasting the ingredients of your choice and blending them into a smooth powder. But why exactly do we need to add these ingredients and make masala chai? So let’s discuss masala tea benefits.
Masala tea benefits:
- Masala chai helps in the detoxification of the body
- It helps with digestion and inflammation
- Aids the cure of cold and sore throat
- Provides nutrients good for overall immunity and health
- Supports the body with its medicinal properties
- Adds to the refreshing flavour of chai
- It acts as an antioxidant
- It might help in rejuvenating the skin
- Enhances healing properties of the body
- The spices you use will give you individual tasty properties that will provide you with additional benefits.
Masala chai is a therapeutic Indian way of dealing with daily doses of goodness by utilising the delicious flavours of spices. India is known for spices and shall stand by the same even when it comes to beverages.
What are you waiting for? Grab a pack of masala chai patti and get started with an attractive, easy chai recipe to make your chai masaledar and delicious. Above all are masala tea benefits.
How to make masala tea
Masala chai is the most accessible beverage to make and gives the best benefits nobody can ever imagine. Here are the ingredients you will need to make a cup of kadak masala chai:
- Masala chai patti/ Chai patti with a masala chai powder
All the ingredients, as mentioned above, depend upon the measurements you need according to your taste and preferences. Remember that a lot of masalas will make your tea bitter and make you uneasy about eating.
- Take a chai pan and add some water to it. Let it simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add some masala chai powder from [the teashop product link] and sugar to taste and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- The aroma of fresh tea with spices will fill your kitchen with delight.
- Add in water and let the tea brew and the flavours gel in the aroma. Let it boil twice, and then pour it into a cup.
- There goes a cup of authentic tasteful masala chai on your cup. Make the best of the day with a cup of kadak masala chai.
India is a place where cuisines from all over the world are mended to make it India-friendly by adding medicinal goodness and flavours of India. We have come to realize that tea, although from China, has become home for many Indians. Chai Bina, there is no chain.
According to legend, tea was discovered by the ancient Chinese emperor Shen Nong in 2737 BC. The story goes that the emperor was out walking one day when some leaves from a nearby tea plant fell into a pot of boiling water.
The mornings start with chai, and evenings end with a cup of masala chai. The teashop brings you the most flavoursome masala chai powder for your delicious zaikedaar chai that will not disappoint you. Happy Chai Day, because every day is a chai day for chai lovers. Chai is the best way to deal with everyday routine with the best chai from the teashop. Enjoy your warm cup of masala chai till it’s too late. It’s nice to see that you got know about masala tea benefits and its recipe.
1. How is masala chai different from chai?
Masala chai is the amalgamation of normal chai with the goodness of Indian spices like cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, tulsi, ashwagandha etc.
2. Is Indian masala chai healthy?
Indian masala chai is a healthy and tasty dose of goodness you can take everyday to strengthen your immunity.
3. Is instant tea good for you?
Instant tea is a good option but the best way to enjoy tea is to brew it into the flavours of chai patti.
4. Can you drink masala chai everyday?
Yes, 99% Indians drink masala chai everyday to keep their minds and body in the right state to work.